Frank Lloyd Wright Waterlilies Printed Vinyl Floor Mat.
Frank Lloyd Wright(r) Collection of Floor coverings, vinyl rug.
Inspired by the delicate art glass screen designed in 1895, but never produced.
Perfect in hallways, entryways, kitchens, mud rooms, or any area with a hard surface. Do not place over ceramic tile or carpeting. Floor cloths are a lovely way to bring Frank Lloyd Wright patterns into your home.
This rug is produced under license with the Frank Lloyd Wright(r) Foundation. A portion of the purchase price goes towards the upkeep of Taliesin and Taliesin West.
Printed Vinyl, with cushioned back. Dimensions: 2' x 3' (24" x 36").
- They’re hygienic because floor cloths are so easy to clean—just wipe them off with a damp cloth. For heavy accumulations, use a mild hand soap—not dish soap—and then rinse with water. They can also be sprayed with a disinfectant.
- No dust or dust mites!
- Floor cloths add warmth to cold floors.
- The durable vinyl surface is non-slip.
- Protects wood floors while standing up to years of heavy traffic.
- Lies completely flat, so there’s no trip hazard.
- Guaranteed fade resistant for 3 years.
- Crayons marks wipe right off!
- In colonial times, people painted pieces of canvas and then lacquered them to create floor cloths. Add color and style to kitchens, entry ways, hallways, children’s rooms, covered porches—anyplace where you have a smooth, hard surface. Why use floor cloths? Floor cloths add warmth to cold floors. These floor cloths are hygienic and very easy to clean —just wipe them off with a damp cloth, even red wine spills. For heavy accumulations, use a mild hand soap—not dish soap—and then rinse with water. They can also be sprayed with a disinfectant. No dust or dust mites; the durable vinyl surface is non-slip; protects wood floors while standing up to years of heavy traffic; lies completely flat, so there’s no trip hazard; guaranteed fade resistant for 3 years. Clean, safe and comfortable for children — crayons wipe right off! Please note: If you’re using the floor cloth under a table, be sure to put felt or plastic glides on the legs so that they won’t mar the surface.
Made in USA.
Flat rate $39.00 shipping for 1 rug, and $45 for 2 rugs to same address.
Up to 3 weeks delivery time.