Bach House Window Printed Vinyl Floor Mat - Gray
New Design. Arriving very soon!
The Emil Bach House construction follows Wright’s 1911 return from Europe, commencing as his Midway Gardens project was completed in 1914, and before his departure to Japan in 1916 to oversee construction of the Imperial Hotel. While adopting the vocabulary of Wright’s Prairie house, the Bach House looks toward future stylistic directions in Wright’s work, in its contained geometry, efficient scale, and modern window designs with white, green, and orange-yellow shapes, evoking the rhythmic triangles of Midway Gardens’ windows, none of which survive.
Perfect in hallways, entryways, kitchens, mud rooms, or any area with a hard surface. Do not place over ceramic tile or carpeting. Floor cloths are a lovely way to bring Frank Lloyd Wright patterns into your home.
Printed Vinyl, with cushioned back. Dimensions: 2' x 3' (24" x 36").
- They’re hygienic because floor cloths are so easy to clean—just wipe them off with a damp cloth. For heavy accumulations, use a mild hand soap—not dish soap—and then rinse with water. They can also be sprayed with a disinfectant.
- No dust or dust mites!
- Floor cloths add warmth to cold floors.
- The durable vinyl surface is non-slip.
- Protects wood floors while standing up to years of heavy traffic.
- Lies completely flat, so there’s no trip hazard.
- Guaranteed fade resistant for 3 years.
- Crayons marks wipe right off!
- In colonial times, people painted pieces of canvas and then lacquered them to create floor cloths. Add color and style to kitchens, entry ways, hallways, children’s rooms, covered porches—anyplace where you have a smooth, hard surface. Why use floor cloths? Floor cloths add warmth to cold floors. These floor cloths are hygienic and very easy to clean —just wipe them off with a damp cloth, even red wine spills. For heavy accumulations, use a mild hand soap—not dish soap—and then rinse with water. They can also be sprayed with a disinfectant. No dust or dust mites; the durable vinyl surface is non-slip; protects wood floors while standing up to years of heavy traffic; lies completely flat, so there’s no trip hazard; guaranteed fade resistant for 3 years. Clean, safe and comfortable for children — crayons wipe right off! Please note: If you’re using the floor cloth under a table, be sure to put felt or plastic glides on the legs so that they won’t mar the surface.
Made in USA.
Flat rate $39.00 shipping for 1 rug, and $45 for 2 rugs to same address.
Up to 4 weeks delivery time.